Project Leads and Staff
Dr. Harriet MacMillan
Project Lead and PreVAiL co-principal investigator. MacMillan is a Professor at McMaster University, and a family violence researcher, paediatrician and psychiatrist at Hamilton Health Sciences Centre.
Dr. Nadine Wathen
Project Co-Lead and PreVAiL co-principal investigator. Wathen is an Associate Professor and Faculty Scholar at Western University with expertise in family violence and knowledge mobilization.
Dr. Donna Stewart
PreVAiL co-principal investigator. Stewart is a University Professor at the University of Toronto, and a psychiatrist at University Health Network; she has a lead role in the evidence review process.
Project activities are supported by expert staff at McMaster and Western:
- Chris McKee, MA, McMaster University, Project Manager Email
- Jen MacGregor, PhD, Western University, Senior Research Associate Email
- Jill McTavish, PhD, McMaster University, Post-Doctoral Fellow Email
- Mary Gauld, McMaster University, Review Manager Email
- Anna DeSimone, McMaster University, Project Assistant Email